My Beloved Photocards

 Descriptive Essay


My Beloved Photocards



Being a fan of Korean idols is really fun. Singing with friends even though I don't understand the meaning of the lyrics of the song, collecting expensive albums that are obtained from how fast my fingers type. Coming to the part that I like, is ordering and collecting photocards that can change my mood from being sad to being immeasurably happy by just looking at them.


A photocard, a thin glossy sheet, which I keep in my lilac album, and also do not forget to cover it with an inner sleeve. I am very protective and also will be mad if someone dares to touch my photocards without my permission. Its surface texture is sometimes rough and smooth when you touch it, which can become very expensive if it gets rarer or if the idol is really famous.  When I feel sad and no one can fix my mood, I will open my lilac album and start to look at my photocard collection and touch it. I really don’t understand because there is a unique feeling that comes to my heart while doing that. You may think this is an exaggeration but here it is—a photocard containing my idol's handsome face, gleaming with a smile for me. My restless heart of course turned happy after that sparkle radiated. 


So, if you think that being a fan of Korean idols isn't fun, you're wrong. Of course, a big mistake, especially if you say that those who like to collect photocards are weirdos and that's useless. Many people, for example, me, use this photocard collection as entertainment because looking at it can make our restless hearts happy without bothering other people.


Komentar