Ashen Blue

 Ashen Blue by Rahayu Wulandari Saputri


Ultramarine, Cerulean, Sapphire

and the other synonyms of blue

For the last time, I kiss you here

Witnessing you drowning in your blue

Leaving me without a clue


If I knew this before

I wouldn't let you know this color

The blue that you always love

The blue that immerses you


Oh, my love…

Can you see me up here?

Don't be sad my dear

I promise I will find you

No matter how many years

Until my eyes no longer shed tears


Oh, my blue...

I will dive into this darkness

I will bear forever this sadness

To bring you back, my happiness


It’s okay I’m away from the sunlight

Cause I know you're the only light

It’s okay I lost my life, nowhere to be found

For the sake, I could be with you from dusk ‘till dawn


Sometimes I know that you are happy down there

Swimming twirling with your favorites

Sometimes I wish I could let you

But you know I would never do


I wish I could know

I wish I could believe

The wave of the sea

is the way you said goodbye to me



Komentar