Reflection 2 - What I Got from "Promoting Healthy Use of Gadgets" Presentation
When we were making PPT, we had a very long discussion about what the gadget actually is and how we should use gadgets properly. That's when I finally got a lot of enlightenment. I finally realized that I was an unhealthy gadget user. I often lose track of time, use gadgets too close to my eyes, and also I used to play with gadgets in a dark place. That's why I have a problem with my eyes (myopia). After the discussion and PPT were finished, we finally presented and recorded it. The presentation went quite smoothly although we encountered many obstacles such as a sudden power failure during the presentation, a noisy house, a slow network, and a laptop that can't record the screen. Hahaha… we were tired then but still excited for the re-presentation. It also finally trains us to be better prepared in presentations and because of that, we can find pronunciation errors during presentations. Thanks to these obstacles, we were able to re-present and finally get the recording we wanted even though we finished it on Sunday at midnight.
We also get a lot of new knowledge such as the definition of gadgets, the history of gadgets, the types of gadgets, The good and bad impacts of using gadgets, and many more. I also just found out that gadgets are tools that every human needs. They are very helpful. They are not only about cell phones but include other things such as laptops, computers, headsets, tablets, and others. I am very grateful to be able to get new knowledge about gadgets and healthy ways to use gadgets. Hopefully, I can be healthier and wiser in using gadgets after this.
Komentar
Posting Komentar