Reflection 1 - What I Got from "Critical Thinking and Digital Technology" Discussion
After discussing critical thinking and digital technology with my members of the group, I gained a lot of new knowledge such as what is critical thinking, the benefits of critical thinking, what the impact is caused by digital technologies, what is the relationship between critical thinking and digital technology, and so on.
Critical thinking is a way of thinking that analyzes or observes situations or phenomena around us and then tries to find solutions to these phenomena. This way of thinking is very important for every human being. Critical thinking also has many benefits, especially for us as students. Students have 5 roles and one of them is an agent of change. And change will not happen without us being able to analyze what is really going on. And it is with this critical way of thinking that we as students can bring about change.
Today's digital technology is increasingly advanced and we can access various information from all corners of the world easily. Learning content, cooking recipes, horror content, and so on are easy to be accessed. As we can feel as students when there is an assignment to make a paper and we have no trouble finding the reference source.
With the advent of the ease of accessing this information, it can also lead to new problems, namely the ease of falsification of information and also a lot of inappropriate/indecent information. This is where critical thinking is needed to filter all the information we get from advances in digital technology. We should not swallow information without looking for the facts first.
And that's some of the knowledge I gained from discussions with my friends. I hope after this I can become a person who can think critically and can use digital technology properly and correctly.
Komentar
Posting Komentar