Reflection 3 - Studying Abroad
STUDYING ABROAD = A BRIGHT FUTURE?
After watching this video, I learned that studying abroad is very beneficial for our academic studies and also our lives. I feel that people who are studying abroad are lucky because they get a chance that not everyone can get it.
Why did I say that “studying abroad is very beneficial for our academical studies and also our lives.”? Because as we know international universities are usually better than ours. The universities there have more specific degrees, the more we can fit the degree into our dream for a bright future.
Besides a lot of knowledge that we will get from studying there, we also will have many friends from different countries there which is it will force us to interact with them and unconsciously learn about their culture. For me, this is the best experience of studying abroad.
We will learn their different styles to communicate with each other and also we have to deal with their different styles to solve a problem. Time by time, you will get into it and also feel happy with that. I wish I could☹️
After all the knowledge and many experiences that you get there, you will improve your self-profile. When you go back to your country, you will be known by society and also it can make you get a special job easily because usually, the big company will set the high qualification to look for an employee. So I can conclude that studying abroad will bring you a bright future ✨
Komentar
Posting Komentar